Unipharma is offering a wide range of pharmaceutical products in several therapeutic areas for worldwide distribution, as we are dealing with several agents all over the world with a mutual respectable and beneficial relationship over years with a great trust in our products and our manufacturing standards.
- Unipharma Export department started activity in 2002.
- First export market was Yemen.
- Unipharma products are now registered, marketed and sold in 28 countries.
- Unipharma has been inspected and obtained GMP certificate by the health authorities of Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Belarus, Ukraine, Iraq, Yemen, Sudan, Cote d’Ivoire, Libya.
- Main export markets: CIS (Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan,etc), West Africa (french speaking), East Africa, Yemen, Iraq, Vietnam, Nigeria, …
- Projected markets: South East Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia), South America (Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia).
- Unipharma is a holder of ISO 9001-2014/ ISO14001-2014 / BS-OHSAS 18001-2007 as well as GMP according to the WHO standards.
- Main export products: Unispira 3 miu/ 1.5 miu, Unizithrin 500mg caps/susp, Lantanon 30mg, Spironolactone 25/100mg, Unipridol susp, etc…